View Profile MySecretWeapon

3 Movie Reviews

Not bad.

Don't listen to them dude, I thought It was pretty cool. I enjoyed the transitions in the art, it was pretty neat.

I will say though, an auto loop is kinda annoying. It's good to have a defined end in things like this.

Either way, Good job, cool effort, and I dig the music, it's interesting if nothing else.

phoenix019 responds:

Thanks, :D

Nice

This is a great way to immortalize something important to you. The description alone sold it for me. Well played, may Millie rest in peace.

4 Game Reviews

Amazing!!!

This is absolutely amazing. The concept alone is pure gold. You've done a fantastic job with everything. All the attention to detail with the sound effects and abilities. This is truly an amazing work of art. This is absolutely the best flash game I've seen in years. Everything from concept to detail make this amazing. Please, never stop doing what you do. You have some amazing talent here and with your work you could easily make a living with game development. Even something as simple as this shows the pure potential in everything that's needed for a great game Dev!

AMAZING!

Wow,

Way to make me feel small and worthless... lol

BTW, the rubiks cubes cracked me up. Well done!

Nice.

Very well made. Cute game, and the animation was superb. Keep up the awesome work!

5/5 10/10

7 Art Reviews

Heh,

Made me grin. Nice work. Looks good! Nice job on the shading.

Not bad,

Not bad at all. I don't really get what's going on here, but the orrigionality of the work, and the fact that it was done in MS paint is really awesome.

Two Thumbs Up, my man!

Down the road, not across the street.

Even Charlie Brown can't get suicide right. :)

Is it wrong that I Lol'd?

Nice work.