MySecretWeaponMySecretWeapon

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 7 art Reviews

Spud Spud

Heh,

Made me grin. Nice work. Looks good! Nice job on the shading.

Afrocentric Afrocentric

Not bad,

Not bad at all. I don't really get what's going on here, but the orrigionality of the work, and the fact that it was done in MS paint is really awesome.

Two Thumbs Up, my man!

Emo Brown Emo Brown

Down the road, not across the street.

Even Charlie Brown can't get suicide right. :)

Is it wrong that I Lol'd?

Nice work.

Blue Dude Blue Dude

Not bad.

I like the way it's drawn out of perportion. It really lends the Blue Dude some character. I also love the way you did the smoke, looks great. Color's very nice too.

I gotta say tho, I find the lack of pants disturbing. Lol.

Great work.

Stix responds:

thank you!

Venom Venom

Well played,

I like the attention to detail. and the scale of the eyes vs the head is perfect. I personally think it could use a background, even just some faint blurred buildings or something. But hey, it's not my art.

Good Job!

Myself Myself

Well,

Misplaced rating aside, it's actually really good. Very nice job, i like it.

'dick troll' 'dick troll'

Hmm.

I gotta tell ya man, and I'm sure this isn't news to you, But your art is fucked up and extremely disturbing.

Having said that, the artwork itself is actually quite genious. You do a great job in your attention to detail and as disturbing as some of it (most of it (all of it)) may be, it's really, very, very good.

It's not quite my taste, but from a fellow artists standpoint, it's really quite extrordianry.

/kudos

CloseToGhost responds:

Thankyou,
That's quite the compliment...

It seems that my more disturbing stuff get's more hits and reviews, so it must be working somehow.

It's gonna get better than this!